The session will be beneficial for the following target groups:
- Expats who are already living in Germany.
- Foreigners who are planning to come to Germany for any kind of purpose.
- German nationals who are planning to go to India for travelling or working.
During your planning about the journey to Germany, it is sometimes possible that you might reach some places, after which you wish there was somebody to answer all of these questions for you. If this situation says something to you, just apply for a 1-hour private guidance session, talk with Bharat and clear your doubts about anything related to Germany.
Some of the suggestions for a session could be:
- Guidance for Accommodation search
- Suggestions for finding internships in Germany
- Course selection
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Germany
- Support in choosing to move into a city or the other
- Some application for the university or registration processes in Germany
- Guidance to arrive at a decision when you are at an important pivoting point in life and don’t know what exactly you should do
- Or just any another issues that you might need support with
Make notes of the questions you want to ask, write them in the remarks section while putting up your order, so that a lot of your time doesn’t get wasted. The session will take place over Skype during the given time slot. If you haven’t booked your timeslot before, you can do it here, otherwise, the one provided by you before will be taken as the final one. Please note that the timing is mentioned in Central European Time (CET):